Global e-Book Awards Open for Submission
Imagine . . .
Entering your ebook in this award program and:
• Putting an official Nominee “sticker” on your Ebook cover, website, Amazon page, and promotion materials.
• A free listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace offering copies of your ebook for reviews in prestigious ebook dealers’ sites such as Smashwords.com, Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and others.
• Entering the Global Ebook Awards comes with a seven-step publicity program. Each week, we show you how to publicize your ebook.
• Media coverage for your ebook and you.
• Winners and finalists will be listed on the official Global Ebook Awards site.
• Winners and finalists may purchase Global Ebook Award certificates attesting to their honor.
• Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
• Discounts on video trailers for YouTube, Amazon, and your website.
• Discounts on other services for authors and publishers.
• And much more…
To be successful, fiction has to get read.
To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience.
Readers have to read your ebook, love it, and tell someone else.
This is “word of mouth.”
Click HERE for more information and instructions to enter your e-book.
Accepting Entries: Now, from ebook authors and publishers. Over 100 categories.
Eligibility: Ebook released to the public anytime in 2012 or newer.
Entry Deadline: April 30, 2014 (midnight Pacific Time).
Winners Announcement: August 17, 2014